- PRKarma.com dba KARMA MARKETING INC. does not accept accounts or news releases related to the following industries: Stock picks or recommendations, adult industry (including sexual enhancement products, toys), casino/online gambling, e-cigarettes/tobacco, loans, supplements, erotic massage services, unaccredited, non-FDA approved online pharmaceutical or related products, coupon sites, or any subject matter with intent to harm or defamatory comments. PR Karma does not distribute content intended to harm or exact revenge upon an individual or group. This content is defined as anything deemed intended to: incite, advocate or express hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence; promote personal opinions attacking an individual or group; maliciously affect a company's stock; or stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, shame or victimize an individual or group.
- News release headlines should be in capitalized case (the first letter of all major words in the headline should be capitalized. Conjunctions, prepositions and other small words are lowercase).
- Your sub-headline should not be capitalized case - this, and the body of the release, should be in sentence case, where just the first letter of the first word in a sentence (and any proper nouns therein) should be capitalized.
- Legal case or legal case information are not accepted.
- Because of the nature of the industry and service, we do not guarantee pickup of your news release and therefore do not issue refunds four our product or service.
- Our news packages allow you to include images or attachments within your news release. You are responsible for the images you upload. If images are stock images, you agree that you have received permission and licensing for use of the image you are uploading and posting to your news release. Viewers of your news release will have access to these attachments at images providing they click on the link that is sent to them for your news release pitch.
- News stories that have been sent to journalists may not be retracted. They are transmitted by email which cannot be retracted.